[Dixielandjazz] Louis and WAWW

Joe Carbery joe.carbery at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:13:21 PST 2013

A marked difference between the YouTube posted by Bill and the original
version is that Johnny Cash sings in regular 4-bar divisions and multiples
thereof, whereas Jimmy Rogers' bar-lengths were very irregular, to such a
degree that I would wonder how Louis & Lil could do such good accompaniment.

Joe Carbery.