[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: 88fm

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 14:07:10 PST 2013

Our 88fm programmes feature a lot of OKOM.  finding the daily
programme if you cannot read Hebrew is not easy, but the 2 hour Friday
night Saxophone is another story.  Go to
http://www.iba.org.il/88fm/88fm.aspx?type=aod
You need to scroll down to a square with a  sihouette of a saxophonist
and click on the little speaker to hear the prgramme.

I've tried to click on "English" on the IBA website, but when the page
eventually opened, it was still in Hebrew.  Thus, trying for English
is futile.  However, the programme is available during the broadcast
itself, and for a few days thereafter.  Annoncements are in Hebrew, of
course, and sometimes it is not really possible to get the name of the
bandleader right, as the new announcer has not yet learbt to pronounce
the English names (and, worse, the titles), but that should not
detract from the music.