[Dixielandjazz] Food for the Band

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 29 06:38:48 PDT 2013

Thanks Ric and Joan for your encouraging words.

( I am sorry I deleted the original email on the subject )

I will definitely report back after the gig and hopefully with pictures!

Ric, do you happen to know a trombone player in Ottawa named Peter Turner?  He is playing with us  on August 10th.

Good luck with your gig in Ottawa on that day and we will have to talk more about the advertising opportunities with you.

You can email me off-list if you'd like to talk further.

Barbara Jordan