[Dixielandjazz] Golden Eagle Jazz Band

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Jun 17 14:31:30 PDT 2013

My copy was sent to me by Dick some years ago, and appeared to be a home production on CD of the original recording, which I suspect would have been on cassette or LP.

Dear Kit and Guus,
It was a cassette, Golden Eagle DJP102.
If you in contact with Dick Shooshan, give him my best wishes.
We met in unusual circumstances at Ayers Rock (Uluru) ) airport, at the geographical centre of Australia, many years ago.
Very kind regards,
Bill.