[Dixielandjazz] Great news !!!!

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Jul 23 20:46:31 PDT 2013

Dear Friends,
We are back at The Dingley International Hotel, Boundary Road, Dingley on
the 1st Sunday of each month , starting Sunday August 4th , 1pm-till-4pm .
Great food, Lots Of "FUN JAZZ" and wonderful service from the very friendly
staff.
To book a table please phone 9551 8344.

This Sunday July 28th we are at The Monash Hotel, Dandenong Road, Clayton.
1pm-till-4pm, Doors open mid-day . Phone 9544 8011 to book a table for
"Special Xmas In July"

Sunday August 18th at the Maroondah Club has been cancelled do to "Grand
Final" Football.
We will be back on 1st Wednesday 7th August, 6pm-till-9pm .  To book for the
Maroondah Club phone, 9879 2922.

Thank you all for your support,
Cheers, Ross
98012237