[Dixielandjazz] Somebody Else Is Taking My Place

SargentDrums at aol.com SargentDrums at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 16:08:02 PDT 2013

I put in a lot of time with that band. All that was ever played was the
chorus.

Bill Sargent
414-305-6955

In a message dated 7/19/2013 1:21:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
arnold.wilking at earthlink.net writes:

If  someone has nice scan of the complete piano/vocal sheet music of this
Russ  Morgan tune, I would appreciate having a copy.

I already have lead  sheets of the chorus. I am looking for the complete
original verse and  chorus.

Phil Wilking - K5MZF
www.nolabanjo.com

Those who  would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor  security.