[Dixielandjazz] Smokey Stover

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Jul 17 13:21:38 PDT 2013

There were two musicians named Smokey Stover, a trumpet player and a drummer.

I have recently been contacted by the drummer’s son asking about info about his father whom he really never knew.

If anyone has info about Smokey, Donny Miller, his son, would appreciate you contacting him.  His email is:

donnie.miller at rocketmail.com

I knew Smokey briefly when I played intermissions at Earthquake Magoons. He was playing drums with Turk.

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

"If it weren't for baseball, many kids wouldn't know what a millionaire looked like."
Phyllis Diller