[Dixielandjazz] Japanese bands

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 08:58:40 PDT 2013

Listmate Jim O'Briant posted a link to the South BAy Traditional Jazz
Society Newsletter.  Since there was an item "Music Videos" on the side, I
clicked on it and have enjoyed some quite good bands.  When I played "At
the Jazz Band Ball," I found a link to a Japanes band playing that tune.
Very good lady trumpeter there, so I've continued to "Memories of You."
Still good.  Teh problem is that they don't even give the name of the band
(unless it's given in Japanese (I have the feeling, however, that the
Japanese text is just the title).
Cheers