[Dixielandjazz] Tim Allan's Banjos At Sea Resurrected

Bret E. Bradford BBradford at CruiseCafe.com
Wed Jul 10 19:31:33 PDT 2013

Those of you familiar with JazzSea Cruises and Bob and Carol Neumann are aware that this past January was their final cruise. We're happy to say that Tim Allan has now joined JazzFest at Sea and brought Banjos at Sea with him. This is in addition to our JazzFest Jammers organized by Mike Evans where guests who bring any instrument can get a chance to jam daily. Okay, almost any. :-)  Al Felman's musical saw has been a challenge to get onboard ship in previous years!

That being said, this 10th anniversary cruise also has appearances all week by The Vaché Brothers Jazz Sextet, The Jim Cullum Jazz Band and Bill Allred's Classic Jazz Band. Special guests include Bucky Pizzarelli and Yve Evans.

More information can be found at http://www.JazzFestatSea.com or at http://www.facebook.com/JazzFestatSea. Hope to see you there!