[Dixielandjazz] In Case you Are Wondering

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jul 8 13:11:31 PDT 2013

In case you are wondering what Jim is talking about with the statement below:

Jim Kash wrote:

BOB'S STATEMENT.......

Bob jokingly wrote that the ladies, after hearing him play, wanted to storm the stage, but....

"Of course they couldn't because it was too high for their wheelchairs and walkers."

I wrote that in a private email to Jim while commenting on a gig I played and sort of making fun of former members of DJML who liked to brag about their gigs and affect on women.

I know, I’m baaaaad!

-Bob Ringwald