[Dixielandjazz] Glenn Miller Band--query from Randy Fendrick- Detailed response from Dennis Spragg--Glenn Miller Archive, U. Colorado

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Sat Jul 6 06:11:08 PDT 2013

Thanks, Mr. Stubbs, Dennis Spragg and Randy Fendrick, who initially posed the question.

Mr. Spragg’s detailed answer has edified us all!

I see that this has been sent to DJML already, but I will also send it to Musicians and Jazzfans list which I moderate.

Great work!  Thanks.

( I have left  some of the previous correspondence in case you wish to refresh yourselves on  the antecedent query.  Reading is optional.  There will be no quiz—smile. )

Norman Vickers

Jazz Society of Pensacola

www.jazzpensacola.com