[Dixielandjazz] Vaud and The Villains in the SF Bay Area July 20th

david richoux domitype at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:43:43 PDT 2013

Not exactly totally OKOM, but there is a lot of it in the show.
(disclaimer: at least one band member is on DJML, as I recall.)

Dave Richoux

http://www.sweetwatermusichall.com/calendar/vaud-villains-19-piece-1930s-new-orleans-orchestra-cabaret-show

Vaud & the Villains - 19 Piece 1930s New Orleans Orchestra & Cabaret Show

19 piece orchestra and cabaret show, Vaud and the Villains, was initially