[Dixielandjazz] Food For The Band

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Tue Jul 2 16:55:15 PDT 2013

Me thinks that Ken's tongue was firmly planted in the corner of his
cheek. They didn't have any borscht?

I like chiming in on the food issues 'cause we don't have it too bad
here. At 97% of my gigs, we are fed ... and, fed well. The best food is
at weddings and end of the year gigs where fois gras is almost always
part of the starter, lobster of crab is not uncommon for the seafood
course, and, the main course is usually something I couldn't reproduce
at home. A different wine is served with each course.

I should add as well that 97% of my gigs have travel expenses and hotel
when we travel more than 250 kilometers.

Just saying.

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser
22, rue de Nohanent - Apt 332