[Dixielandjazz] Sadly this list no longer operates like this: Sorry Peter:

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 00:15:32 PDT 2013

is unmoderated and uncensored (meaning that any mail you send to the
list goes to all participants without being reviewed) so please adhere
to the accepted norm of Email etiquette. If you're new to mailing
lists, this includes:

* be polite and courteous

* don't flame

* don't disparage other people's questions

* be forgiving - a lot of folks who find themselves here are new to
computing, the internet, and electronic mail

* give folks the latitude to make mistakes - if you correct them, be
constructive about it - and private * Humor of course is welcome -
using smileys helps to convey the tone of the message :-)

I am out of here again:
Most of my friends on here are already friends on my facebook page,
and those of you who no longer wish or never wished to be friends
or hear anything constructive to what I might have contributed even
sarcastically,  You always had the option to just hit delete to the post,

Since you did not, I will make it easy for you, I am leaving again and this time I will not return,
like others who have been on here for years and tried to pass on real experience and
reality lessons about the music industry.   Often with a bit of humor,   perhaps one day one of my friends
will post on here my Obituary so you few disgruntled non humors folks can share in my demise and
celebrate  my death.   But you damned sure better Second Line or I will come back and haunt you.
musical content to remain politically correct here;

"So Long it's Been good ta know ya "

Tom Wiggins
You can come argue with me on Facebook or leave insulting remarks there so I can read them first hand and Delete them and BLOCK
you   :))