[Dixielandjazz] Riverwalk double stream at Stanford

Donald Mopsick dmopsick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:55:58 PST 2013

Marek Boym writes:

> I have, Don.  More than once.
> And, at first, I was surprised that, when I had to stop in the middle, it
> did not just pause as the regular Riverwalk broadcast, but stopped
> altogether, and when I clicked again it was already a whole different show!

Marek:

The audio files are streamed and not available for you to pause or
fast forward as in other online audio files you may have encountered
before. It's like listening to a live radio station. This is because
this format is allowed under existing agreements between all the
parties involved including producers, performers and copyright
holders.

Hope this explains your experience. Please don't hesitate to ask any
further questions.

Again, the link is http://riverwalkjazz.stanford.edu

Best,

mopo