[Dixielandjazz] Riverwalk double stream at Stanford

Jim Allen jim.allen at longhornband.net
Wed Jan 30 19:59:35 PST 2013

I've been listening to it every available moment since I saw the e-mail.

The Happy Jazz Band of Cullum's father was on WOAI radio on Friday nights
when I was growing up.  I've only been able to go to the Landing a few
times over the years, since I no longer live in the area, but I sure have
enjoyed Jim Cullum's jazz band every chance I get.

This is splendid!