[Dixielandjazz] Dress!

Randy Fendrick jfendrick at bak.rr.com
Wed Jan 30 12:26:39 PST 2013

The first time our band played Pismo in the late 90's we showed up to the gig in our normal attire, Tuxes, we were told to loosen up with the clothes.  The second set we took off the coats and the crowd loved it.  We continued to wear tuxes for some gigs, but for the most part we just wore black, shirts and slacks which all match.  I agree, that you more you look like the band, the more the crowd buys the drinks,  only kidding with the drinks, I don't wont to open up another subject.
later,
Randy Fendrick
Southside Chicago Seven