[Dixielandjazz] Saturday - some thoughts

Patrick Skiffington sunshine.trail at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:58:15 PST 2013

I agree about "dressing the part" but good Flying Spaghetti Monster, this
is THE Clint Baker you're talking about (or at least what started this
thread). The man plays like 12 instruments better than most people play
just one. I'm sure his audience wouldn't mind if he showed up in rags or
even his birthday suit. Can you say "perspective"? Ha ha ha ha!

If you're reading Clint, long live the Shakey Underground!

-Patrick Skiffington

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM, Phil Wilking <arnold.wilking at earthlink.net