[Dixielandjazz] Saturday

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 12:38:20 PST 2013

Hi Rae Ann,
A friend found a Clint Baker video, was enthusiastic, forwarded it to
me, and asked where to find more.  I've referred him to your you tube
account.
After I had forwarded the link to my jazz friends, some enquired about
recordings.  I recommended a web search.
I am afraid, though, that I am a wee bit too far to make it!
Best regards