[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: Jazz Fest at Sea

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 15:22:19 PST 2013

Hello,
Here's a link to waht my friend Donna has to say about the
abovecaptioned festival.  Donna is a very good writer, and I recommend
 reding her impressions.
There are some more jazz references in her blog, together with cookie
recipes and other things.
And if you're interested, you can also learn about Feldenkrais and his
method if you enter her weabsite