[Dixielandjazz] Thanks

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Sat Jan 12 12:51:37 PST 2013

 Thanks Bob, for putting up our Tour Start Fund information.  We are already getting some donations.  We will be reaching total audiences of at least 6000-8000 people in our 12 concerts on tour.  Many of the young people will be hearing a "pro" big band for the first time in their lives.  At each school we will be doing a free afternoon clinic.  We can use as many donations as possible.
I also want to thank Marek and Ken for putting up that link to U-tube.  Besides the one that they sent, I just spent the past half hour or so, just clicking on different New Orleans bands and some jazz funerals, and just wonderful stuff.  U-tube is pretty amazing.

Mike Vax