[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: Have Guitar will Travel.docx

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:51:18 PST 2013

Strangely enough, the day Donna published her experience (she carried
her guitar - hand made for her needs - to the States an to Europe
several times), my newpapaer carried a story of an American musician
who was not allowed to take his 1965 Gibson on board, even though he
was prepared to buy a ticket for it.  Eventually, it was smashed in
transfer; luckily, the paper reported, it was not irreversible.
Cheers