[Dixielandjazz] Small Funeral Gig available Jan 11th 2013

Dixiejazzdata dixiejazzdata at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 00:11:14 PST 2013

Hey folks,  Does anybody know a good Dixieland Band in the Bakersfield, California area that could play a small Funeral Service and stroll ?

It is just too far and not enough money for our Big Funeral Band to do it.

If so call me or tell them to call me in the morning  between 9 & 10 a.m. Sunday Jan 6, and I will try and put it together for them.

If I do not answer leave me a call back number and info, as we are gong out to play a Funeral at 10:30 a.m. and will not get back until about 2:00 pm.

Hopefully Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba,  Sax/Clarinet, and or Banjo,   not big Money.

will be about 12:00 noon to 1:00  playing time.

Thanks,

Tom Wiggins
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass Band
1-925-952-4585  office  1-925-297-7544 cell