[Dixielandjazz] Free Score Notation Program

Jim Allen jalleninvest at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 15:35:15 PST 2013

I have it and have used it.

Think of an Excel spreadsheet.  There is a learning curve before you can
use it, and it takes some getting used to, to be able to use it
efficiently.  Once you get it mastered, it is very, very useful.  I say
this in good faith because I'm not there yet.  I can use it for my modest
purposes with very little cursing.  I'll get better with practice.  There
are a series of video lessons which gets you the basics.

Right now, I know of nothing better, or free.

Best

Jim Allen