[Dixielandjazz] Question about song writers or Publishers

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jan 3 12:29:03 PST 2013

Bob Smith wrote:
> For information about Kenny Nolan go to:
> http://tinyurl.com/a37ssqd
> where you can read an interview with songwriter Nolan.

Dear Bob,
Thank you.
Unfortunately, I suspect that this is not the 'Nolan' we are seeking, as the song "It's Different When It Happens To You" was recorded by Anita O'Day in September 1947.
And it's other author, Lloyd Shaffer was born in 1901.
Kenny Nolan did not come to prominence on the music scene until much later, during the 1970s.
Very kind regards,
Bill.