[Dixielandjazz] Entire USA show Dixieland Crackerjacks available on youtube

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 05:36:08 PST 2013

Since today, the entire performance of the Dixieland Crackerjacks at the Bickford Theatre, Morristown N.J. is available (for free) on youtube now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6l2Wqfq_F8&list=SPXkqKJ982mMVYR5smwqn6SjDfSO4hOrYt

Tracks :
1. a -  Happy Dance    b -  All Of Me    c -  Progreso2. Pennies from Heaven3. There'll Be Some Changes Made4. I'm Confessin' That I Love You5. Folsom Prison Blues6. Canal Street Blues7. Fletcher8. Up A Lazy River9. Twelfth Street Rag10. Goody Goody11. Summernight Fiësta12. Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue13. Jambalaya14. I Want A Little Girl15. Bye Bye Blackbird16. Someday You'll Be Sorry17. Fidgety Feet
Enjoy!
Bert Brandsma