[Dixielandjazz] Stan Kenton Alumni Band Tour - fill in dates

vaxtrpts at aol.com vaxtrpts at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 12:24:23 PST 2013

Stan Kenton Alumni Band Touring in the East in April
We will be on tour in April in the Eastern States. I will post an itinerary soon. Right now I would like to let you know about three fill in dates that I need to fill to complete the tour. Any school or venue that books the band for an evening concert gets a FREE afternoon Clinic from the whole band. This is a true all star band, with 14 of the musicians having played with Stan Kenton when he was alive, and others having played with Buddy Rich, Woody Herman, Maynard Ferguson, and Count Basie. Our open dates are: April 10th in Ohio, April 16th anywhere between New York and Washington DC, and April 18th in Virginia. If you would like to have the band come to your school or venue, or know of a place that might be interested, please contact me at: vaxtrpts at aol.com

 I can also send more promotional material by email.

Mike Vax
Friends of Big Band Jazz, Prescott Jazz Summit,
Stan Kenton Alumni Band
www.mikevax.net
www.bigbandjazz.net
www.prescottjazz.com