[Dixielandjazz] SF Bay Area - a great place for jazz

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Feb 20 16:43:29 PST 2013

Jim Allen asks:

Where might one obtain this Yellow Album CD?

Jim and Listmates,

This is the new Bob Schulz CD. It was recorded before the great reed man Jim Rothermel passed away.

Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band has a web site but I don’t know if the CD is listed on there yet.

Contact Bob Schulz:

bobsfriscojazzband at gmail.com

415/ 258-0308

-Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Amateur (ham) Radio Operator K6YBV
916/ 806-9551

"My choice early in life was either to be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference.”
Harry S. Truman, 33rd President B: 5/8/1884 – d: 12/26/1972.