[Dixielandjazz] SF Bay Area - a great place for jazz

Beth Schweitzer beth at portafortuna.com
Wed Feb 20 14:27:30 PST 2013

Great show at Nick's Restaurant in Pacifica, CA last week featuring Bob
Schulz, Jim Maihack, Scott Anthony and Bob Ringwald plus a few others.
Thanks for the music you guys! Wish I could be there every month.

I'm looking forward to the video when Rae Ann gets some time to post.

I'm also enjoying my brand new Yellow Album CD from those same guys and
a few others. Pick one up if you get a chance - you won't be
disappointed.

Cheers,
Beth