[Dixielandjazz] Pianist ID sought

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 18 16:15:13 PST 2013

Seeking the ID of the pianist, band and any other info on:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/22890258/T42%20no%20info.mp3

It's highly likely this recording originated in the US, but came to me on a
badly recorded cassette about 30 years ago from an old friend, the British
reedman and pianist, the late Charlie Connor. By the compression it sounds
like it came from a radio or TV show.

Unless I'm mistaken (it happens) I believe I sent a copy to friend Bill
Haesler a long time back and we both thought it might be Stan Wrightsman.
So, if any of you folks also have this recording, we'd both love to know the
pianist's and band's name.

Thanx,
~~
John D