[Dixielandjazz] Grammy

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 06:06:04 PST 2013

Wow!  A Grammy for OKOM!  Unbelievable.  Congratulations.
I have not yet seen the film, even so it was so warmly recommended by
a very young girl last August, when she saw how my friend an I enjoyed
The New Orleans Function on a hot and humid Tel-Aviv street.  She said
we had to go and see it, since it had such a '20's feel!
Congratulations again,
Marek,
Israel