[Dixielandjazz] Baby Face - Thank You

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Sat Feb 16 01:50:26 PST 2013

A thousand thank yous for all the help. Youse is the bestest.

Don Kirkman, Bill Haesler and Fuzzy had "the same" words to the verses.
Thanks guys.

John McClernan and Jim O'Briant sent soft hardcopy with special mention
for Phil Wilking's original.

Joán McGinnis sent a lovely clip. No verse, but lovely all the same.

Scott Anthony and Jim O'Briant helped clarify the Anderson book page
numbering.

Linus Thrasher played safety net. Thanks Linus, no need; I got what I
sought.

Steve Marcus wanted to know my secret on playing and singing at the same
time. Keep it to yourself, Steve.

Ain't this list great !!!

All the best, Gary

Gary Kiser