[Dixielandjazz] Political correctness again

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Feb 12 08:05:46 PST 2013

well, I suppose that all depends on whose sacred cow is being skewered :)

I for one love to see the rockers squirm when I bring up the rather sordid
and blatently manufactured history of their 60's era Laurel Canyon pop
idols. Or confront my psychology colleagues with Edward Bernays or Jung's
old editorials. It's a great way to get myself instantly excluded from
their company!

"I don't mind if you don't like my manners. I don't like it myself.
They're pretty bad. I grieve over them during the long winter
evenings. And I don't mind your ritzing me, or drinking your lunch out
of a bottle..."

:)

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*