[Dixielandjazz] FW: "Chattanooga Choo Choo":

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 12:31:19 PST 2013

The King Porter I have.  I don't think it compares to Goodman's.
I have a Glenn Miller LP, and some swinging tracks on tape (had
another LP, but taped the swing and disposed of the LP due to the
nauseating ballads).
When the band swings, it's PK, but "VERY exciting?"  I don't think so.
 Rather like the mid-'30's and later Casa Loma.
Cheers