[Dixielandjazz] The March of TIME: The Birth of Swing - Video - TIME.com

Gary Lawrence Murphy garym at teledyn.com
Tue Feb 5 18:15:13 PST 2013

Oh!  somehow that didn't turn up in my searches ... because I didn't think
to add ODJB to the keywords!  Thanks so much for digging this out.  Yeah,
it's iffy on the accuracy, which only goes to show us how we should be
suspicious of all the OTHER newsreels too, but nonetheless it is a foggy
window into a time long gone, and we can still dig it for what it is.

--
*Have Blog, Will Travel: blog.teledyn.com*
*A Serviceable Substitute: post.teledyn.com*