[Dixielandjazz] Jack, The Good For Nothing?

Anton Crouch anton.crouch at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 1 19:49:57 PST 2013

Hello Gary

I was careless in my reference to the info in the AFI catalog. I was
looking at the summary page, not the full entry. Sorry. The full entry
gives the number of reels as 5, the length as 4900 feet and the
copyright as LU11783, 1 December 1917. But no mention of the ODJB.

Interestingly, the IMDb lists only 4 of the ODJB members - no mention of
Eddie Edwards, the trombone player.

All the best,
Anton