[Dixielandjazz] : Byler's recovery-- Note from Bob Byler

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Feb 1 11:03:49 PST 2013

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans;  DJML lists

From: Bob Byler via Norman Vickers

Hello listmates.  Here's a note from "miracle man"   veteran jazz
photographer/journalist Bob Byler.  He writes about his recovery from
illness and extensive surgery.  I know that we all rejoice with him and his
family.  Wishing him continued progress in his recovery.

My suggestion is not to inundate him with e-mails or phone calls as he and
family need to recover and get much needed rest.

Should you wish to drop him a note, his address is:

341 E. Seminole Dr.

Venice, FL 34294

Thanks all.

--End-