[Dixielandjazz] Happy New Year

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Dec 30 16:38:22 PST 2013

Dear Jazzmates,
We are home a day early from the 68th Australian Jazz Convention.
Where a great time was had by about 150 musicians and 250 delegates.
As the most of them celebrate New Year's Eve playing jazz, having a good time with a few drinks in a crowded hall in southern New South Wales, we will be bringing in 2014 sitting on our inner city balcony watching the fireworks light up the Bridge, Opera House and Sydney Harbour.
Welcome to 2014 from downunder in Australia.
Very kind regards,
Bill.