[Dixielandjazz] Maine Clarinetist Brad Terry writes---

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Dec 23 13:32:53 PST 2013

To: DJML
On orders from bandleader/pianist/famous father and  gentle moderator of
DJML, Robert Ringwald, I post this at his direction.  Merry Christmas/Happy
Holidays/ Happy Kwanzaa/ Shalom
Norman

: Maine Clarinetist Brad Terry writes---

To:  Musicians and Jazzfans
From: Norman Vickers

Listmate and clarinetist Brad Terry of Bath, ME writes about a new gig for
him. See attached.  As many of you know, he had some recordings with late
guitarist Lenny Breau which were released after the guitarist's death.  As
Terry says, there are a number of YOUTUBE listings for him and some with
Peter Herman.