[Dixielandjazz] Seasons Greetings

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Dec 24 14:10:15 PST 2013

Dear friends and colleagues,
Happy Christmas, New Year, Holiday, Festival (or whatever) to you all.
Many jazz people here celebrate the occasion by attending the annual Australian Jazz Convention from 26th to 31st December.
It was initiated as a small post-war jazz event in Melbourne, Victoria in 1946 and subsequently held in various locations around Australia since then.
   http://jazzinaustralia.org.au/australian-jazz-convention/
This year is the 68th and will be in Goulburn, New South Wales.
I was at the 3rd in 1948 and this is my 54th.
Six daze of jazz playing, listening and good cheer.
So I will be off the cyber-net from tomorrow until New Year's Day.
All the best to you all for 2014.
Very kind regards,
Bill.