[Dixielandjazz] New Orleans help...

Steve Heist steveheist at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 23 10:40:55 PST 2013

Hi all...

My French-Canadian wife and I are heading toward New Orleans soon - can't
wait for her to try the food...
(and, of course, hear the music...)

Does anybody know 1) the best "French style" place IN the Quarter to stay
(Royal Sonnesta???) and which ones to avoid???

and is anybody in contact with two of my old buddies, Otis Bazoon and/or
Clive Wilson???  I worked with Clive in Papa French's band and with Otis a
lot...

I'd like to email them, if I can, before we go, so I can know where to go
for the music...
(Can't wait for the Café du Monde begniets and a good Central Grocery
Muffaletta sandwich!!!  and I LOVE the food at Commander's Palace...)

Thanks for the help
Steve "Stubby" Heist
450-424-7268