[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Fw: Want to take part in my band's new CD?

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 13:05:37 PST 2013

*Subject:* Want to take part in my band's new CD?

[image: Swind De
Gitane]<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MuZmY&m=3WbxIFZXSdAo66w&b=XzRGuUe5hqMsRYVLuQgd4Q>

[image: Swing De Gitanes - NEW ALBUM
!!!]<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MuZmY&m=3WbxIFZXSdAo66w&b=pwfjqmWnGl1rKL0ybEcFow>

This is a special time for me and my band, "Swing De Gitanes". We are
working on a new album and

discovering a new sound of our own that combines our musical roots in the
Middle East with Gypsy Jazz.

You can take part in this project!

HOW?

Just click the following URL:

http://www.headstart.co.il/project.aspx?id=7210<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MuZmY&m=3WbxIFZXSdAo66w&b=XzRGuUe5hqMsRYVLuQgd4Q>

and choose one of the options - anything from *buying an autographed  copy
of the CD to getting a bonus CD *

*with unissued tracks and discounts on lessons *!!!

Your credit card will only be charged if we succeed in raising the whole
amount (We already have 25%!!!)

We've already recorded a few new songs, click the following URL to listen
to one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06kUYkOHD48<http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=MuZmY&m=3WbxIFZXSdAo66w&b=pwfjqmWnGl1rKL0ybEcFow>

Well... headstart is an Israeli funding website and I know that you'll see
the amounts in NIS (Israeli currency)

but don't let it stop you!

Yours

Yaakov

P.S

I'm still working on really exciting new course - Improvisation and Blues,

and I'm amazed by how good it's turning out, revealing the basics of

improvisation through the blues.

So stay tuned...

To receive online lessons and personal live feedback from Yaakov click the
following URL :
http://www.gypsyjazzschool.com/blog/36-need-private-help-to-improve-your-improvisation.aspx

Yaakov Hoter
Hagibor Haalmoni St. 59