[Dixielandjazz] New Melbourne Jazz Band`s Last Gig for 2013

Ross Anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Mon Dec 16 12:51:18 PST 2013

Dear Friends,
Next Sunday , December 22nd will be our last Gig for 2013.
We will be at The Monash Hotel,Dandenong Road, Clayton.
Doors open mid-day , The "Band" plays lots of FUN JAZZ from 1pm-till-4pm.
Great food and very friendly staff.
To join us please phone 9544 8011 to book a table.
Thank you all for your support through out the year.
We wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Se you all in January 2014.
Click on our web page below for more details.
Best wishes and thank you all.
Cheers, Ross.
98012237
www.newmelbournejazzband.com