[Dixielandjazz] Molly Ringwald on Fox News Sunday, Dec 15

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sat Dec 14 14:52:20 PST 2013

Listmates,

My daughter Molly Ringwald will be on Fox News Sunday, w/ Mike Wallace. Web site says 6:00 PM ET. Not sure of the other time zones.

If you get more than one copy of this, know that you are on more than one of my email lists. But take comfort in the fact that you are not on my CS List…

@ FoxNewsSunday

Molly Ringwald on Fox News, w/ Mike Wallace

Molly Ringwald talks about her life after Brat Pack fame. She's this week's 'Power

Player of the Week.' Tune in.

-Bob Ringwald K6YBV
www.ringwald.com
916/ 806-9551

To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty.
To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.