[Dixielandjazz] RIP George Buck

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Thu Dec 12 07:35:57 PST 2013

George Buck died yesterday of heart ailments. See the following article:

http://tinyurl.com/llbhxht

When I was starting out as a dj, George helped me with many recording which
were tucked into an order. He explained that there were musicians who he
thought should get more exposure. He was always extremely helpful in many
other ways as well. Many of you will be able to attest to his generosity and
his love of the music. When Bob Ringwald record collection was put off
limits by the 1994 Northridge earthquake, George responded with a donation
of many recordings.

Stan

Stan Brager