[Dixielandjazz] George H. Buck Jr. RIP

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 14:25:44 PST 2013

Gee, George!  I cannot believe it!
I have correponded with George on and off since my first Jazzology order
back in 1968 - seems like forever!  George was not exactly a springchicken,
having been born in 1929.  But neither was he very old by current
standards.
Wheb he was released form the army, he used his GI grant to organize his
first recording session.
He will not be forgotten as long as the GHB Foundaton continues
activities.  And even if it does, we who have shopped with GHB for ages
shall remember him everytime we play a Jazzology/GHB record.
Blessed be his memory!
Marek,Israel