[Dixielandjazz] New Savoy Seven Album - Proceeds to Benefit Jazz Foundation of America

Updates updates at syncopators.net
Thu Dec 5 11:20:24 PST 2013

Hey Everyone,

I hope you'll forgive my shameless self-promotion since it's for a good
cause!

I've got a brand new EP album out with my group Glenn Crytzer's Savoy Seven.
The EP, called "A Little Love This Christmas" has 5 songs, plus 2 "alternate
takes" for seven total tracks.  3 of the songs, Old Man Winter Blues, A
Little Love This Christmas, and New Year Blues are my originals with Jingle
Bells and Trepak from the Nutcracker being holiday classics.

Check out this great line up of young musicians on the recording:

Mike Davis, trumpet (NYC)
Evan Arntzen, clarinet/tenor sax (Vancouver, BC)
Craig Flory, soprano/alto/tenor saxes (New Orleans)
Glenn Crytzer, guitar/vocal/arranger/leader (Seattle)
Solomon Douglas, piano (Seattle)
Jen Hodge, bass (Vancouver, BC)
Julian MacDonough, drums (Bellingham, WA)

The EP is 'download only' (yes, you CAN download lossless formats for you
audiophiles) and is available on Bandcamp.  The price? PAY WHAT YOU WANT.
Yep! It's completely on a donation basis. 50% of the proceeds between now
and the end of the year are going to be donated to the Jazz Foundation of
America!  So pay whatever you want, and know that you're donating money to a
good cause! Bandcamp also now has the option to give a download record as a
'gift' so if you feel inclined to knock out all your Christmas shopping in
one blow, and avoid messy wrapping paper, tape and bows, you're welcome to
order gift copies for everyone you know and Bandcamp will send them download
codes!  It's a double gift - jazz music AND a charitable donation!

The record is called "A Little Love This Christmas" and is at
http://syncopators.bandcamp.com

I hope you dig the new record and have a great holiday- whichever one you
celebrate!

Cheers,
Glenn