[Dixielandjazz] Passing this along....

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Wed Aug 28 05:32:53 PDT 2013

Not a good year for jazz players. We've lost too many good folk.

Jack was the do-it-all guy. Great player and great guy. He was always
there; to play and to help out. He helped me arrange a tuba to play when
Sac à Pulses played the SacFest in 2005. Unforeseen travel problems made
his help (with his schedule) much more complicated than was originally
planned, but he delivered with a smile.

Loved his playing, loved what he did for the music, loved the man.
Jack, may you rest in Peace.

Humbly, Gary