[Dixielandjazz] Bob Baldwin's "Twenty" is now officially available in Amazon/iTunes featuring Marion Meadows, Joey Sommerville, Ragan Whiteside, Benjamin Cowan (PFUNK), Gabriel Hasselbach, and Sweet Brown.....Thank y

Bob Baldwin Sighting Committee bob at citysketches.com
Fri Aug 23 07:52:59 PDT 2013

If you can't see this message  please use this link: http://app.emailos.com/?q=email/view&group_idno=28&outgoing_idno=6209092&email_idno=66481

Hey, guys...in light of the tragic loss of George Duke, I humly announce my new disc release..available on iTunes and Amazon.com.
We debuted #1 on the Amazon Smooth Jazz Charts...even though "Chameleon", "Butterfly" and "Ain't Nobody Got Time Fo' Dat" is far from smooth!!
Shows coming up in Atlanta on Aug. 31...New Brunswick, NJ w/ Phil Perry...hope to see you there.
First hat mailing on Sept. 1, 2013. Don't miss out.
Happy Reading.

NEWURBANJAZZ NEWS
(Spread the word..Please send to your friends!
https://www.facebook.com/bob.baldwin.121?fref=ts   www.twitter.com/baldwin77

COME JOIN THE MOVEMENT!)
www.newurbanjazz.com
In this article:
*  Early CD mailing option available from City Sketches, Inc.
*  Collaboration with Sweet Brown (Internet Sensation with over 100,000,000 hits on YouTube) is catching fire.
*  NewUrbanJazz Hats: a huge hit at the Hartford Jazz Festival
http://www.newurbanhats.com
*  Catch us Thursday, August 16, 2013 in Greenburgh, NY, or August 31 in Atlanta.

Start booking our featured artist now for your next jazz concert, festival, or events!

Featured Jazz Artist BOB BALDWIN -
Now taking dates

COMING TO ITUNES AND AMAZON
AUGUST 20...
CAN'T WAIT?
THE NEW DISC, "TWENTY" IS
AVAILABLE NOW AS A
CITY SKETCHES EXCLUSIVE IN
CD AND MP3 DOWNLOAD!!!
(LIMITED TIME ONLY)

BUY MP3 ALBUM NOW - $9.99
 bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

ORDER CD (3-DAY DELIVERY) - $10.99

BUY CD AND MP3 ALBUM - 19.99

BUY CD WITH EXTENDED SWEET BROWN REMIXES - $12.99

ALL CHOICES ARE AVAILABLE AT

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

CELEBRATING HIS 20TH RELEASE IN 25 YEARS, DOWNLOAD A COPY OF
BOB BALDWIN'S "TWENTY"

Mt. Vernon's Bob Baldwin,  is celebrating his latest release, "NewUrbanJazz.com 2 / Re-Vibe", featuring Gabriel Hasselbach, Ragan Whiteside, Benjamin Cowan (PFunk), Joey Sommerville, Chip Shearin, Rodney Kelley, Ron Jenkins, Lil' John Roberts, and more

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

Catch the funniest and funkiest
track of the summer with
SWEET BROWN!!

I had a chance to meet this internet sensation,
Ms. SWEET BROWN!

When I saw her youtube clip of the infamous
new interview of the Easter - BBQ - Gone - Wrong
video, it cracked me up....the clip had me writing a hook
line to one of my tracks, and then my Assistant
reached out to her when she was in NY, and as they say, "we made magic".

 bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

OTHER CATALOG DISCS AND MP3'S AVAILABLE:

"Never Out of Season"

Mt. Vernon's Bob Baldwin, who just released his latest and 16th disc, continues to gain fans around the world with his funky jazz style along with his acclaimed radio show "NewUrbanJazz", which is heard on 20 stations in 10 states. This summer, he is celebrating his latest release, "NewUrbanJazz.com 2 / Re-Vibe", featuring Glenn Jones, Ragan Whiteside, Darren Rahn, Joey Sommerville, Eric Essix, Barry Danielian, Freddy V., and Chip Shearin.
"debuted # 14 on Billboard Jazz"

NEVER OUT OF SEASON
GOSPEL - JAZZ

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

NEWURBANJAZZ
SMOKIN'
HOT JAZZ FOR YOUR RADIO,
IPHONES / IPADS / ANDROID PLATFORMS

ON  24/7
LIVE STREAM
Over 453,000 weekly
on over 25 stations
in 15 states from
North Carolina to Hawaii

IPHONE AND DROID APPS

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=newurbanjazz

 https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/newurbanjazz/id600632468?ls=1&mt=8

COME JOIN THE PARTY!

If you are listening via your computer,
CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN..

 http://streamdb3web.securenetsystems.net/v4/index.cfm?stationCallSign=NUJR&relocateURL=true&p79569370=true&pgmStart=true

...Or you can listen via your on-demand stream option:
 http://radio.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=NUJR-OD

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

JULY 13, 2013
LAKE ARBOR JAZZ FEST
SPECIAL GUEST WITH
SHELBY BROWN
info http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CCsQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lakearborjazz.com%2Ftalent-lineup.htm&ei=SIXNUeu6JJC09gSvzYDIAg&usg=AFQjCNGGVU8QNSutN6cGPVJ64KXb4ST6sg&sig2=6iolz3byjyG_YXVMo3vC7A&bvm=bv.48572450,d.eWU

JULY 20, 2013
HARTFORD, CT.
City of Lights Jazz
and R&B Festival

FEATURING
WALTER BEASLEY
TOM BROWNE
ERIC DARIUS
BOB BALDWIN
info http://www.hartfordjazz.com

JULY 28, 2013
DETROIT, MI

BOB BALDWIN AND FRIENDS
FEATURING
EVERETTE HARP

AUGUST 16, 2013
GREENBURGH, NY

BOB BALDWIN AND FRIENDS
FREE CONCERT IN THE PARK
YOSEMITE PARK
40 Yosemite Avenue
White Plains, NY 10607

AUGUST 31, 2013
ATLANTA, GA

BOB BALDWIN AND FRIENDS featuring
LATRESE BUSH

 http://dekalb100blackmen.org/chapter-news
info http://dekalb100blackmen.org/chapter-news

OCTOBER 6, 2013
NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ
New Brunswick Jazz Fest
BOB BALDWIN AND PHIL PERRY

More dates to follow...
Visit our site often

 http://www.newurbanjazzhats.com
FIRST DELIVERY DATE: SEPT 1, 2013
 http://www.newurbanjazzhats.com

​How we began​

​

In 2013, from a new relationship with brilliant hatmaker, New Urban Hats out of London, England, and in conjunction with NewUrbanJazz radio, a new hat synergy is birthed, where we fuse fashion with music.

The end result is
NewUrbanJazz Hats.

The NewUrbanJazz Hats collection was on full
display at the Hartford Jazz Festival on July 20, 2013 and was a huge hit for Jazz lovers.

 http://www.newurbanjazzhats.com

more info http://www.newurbanjazzhats.com

CHECK OUT ONLINE STORE
INITIAL SHIPPING DATE: SEPTEMBER 1, 2013

Missing some Baldwin discs in your collection?
We have it here!

 http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

  http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4

   http://bobbaldwin.secure-mall.com/category/MP3-ALBUMS-WITH-FREE-RINGTONES-NEW-4