[Dixielandjazz] John Petters Interview about louis Armstrong, Jazz drummers and the Future of Traditional Jazz on BBC Ulster

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 26 00:26:29 PDT 2013

Hi John,
I met Walter some two years ago at the Jazz Festival in Cork, nice man!
Finally I was able yesterday to see the BBC tv programm : Trad Jazz Brittania, that you mentioned earlier.At first I couldn't see it, since the BBC allowed viewing in the UK only, but found it on youtube now.
Thanks for those messages,
Bert